|Work Location||Punggol, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 1400 - SGD 1800|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating of databases, patron and loan records.
- Preparation of reminders for overdues and outstanding charges.
- Overseeing the maintenance of cleanliness and tidiness of thewhole library.
- Provide administrative support in General Office during school holidays, if required
- Managing library inventory i.e. stock checking, shelf reading.
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Certificate or its equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant experience in school library is preferred
$1,400 to $ 1,800 Monthly
Min Year Of Experience
Ronsen, the relation ...
INTEGRATED ENGINEERI ...
Our company provides ...
DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FO ...
Retail Sale via Inte ...
TransferFi is curren ...
Events and Marketing
Aventis offers an su ...
Architecture. Interi ...
F&B Design House
Retail Banking for P ...
Public Speaking Scho ...
Creative agency focu ...
an internet startup ...
Automotive, Commerci ...