* Use your experience with interaction design patterns, and visual and verbal communication strategies to design engaging digital user experiences from the low-fidelity concept sketch stage to high-fidelity interaction flows
* Own design problems end-to-end, from understanding our clients, to pushing our thinking with a variety of solutions, to designing the detailed workflows and interfaces that bring those solutions to life.
* Develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications, and other UX / UI design deliverables.
* Plan and conduct user testing to evaluate designs against learning goals and measurable outcomes.
* Take a systematic approach to create clean, functional and beautiful UI.
* Create instant tangibility for the client through storytelling and prototyping
* Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for implementation
* Work directly with customers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
* Articulate user experience design issues effectively. Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
* 5+ years of experience in UX & Visual design for consumer-facing products (web, mobile, responsive design, and native mobile)
* Portfolio of work demonstrating interaction design including both UI and UX elements.
* Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Axure or Sketch
* Experience creating specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes and wireframes for our implementation partners
* Ability to deliver designs in an Agile development model
* Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
* Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies Flex, Ajax, Flash, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and various other technologies a plus
* Knowledge of current UX best practices and design processes
* Deep analytical, information architecture, and usability testing skills
* Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)