|Work Location||Alexandra Technopark|
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 - SGD 9000|
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Position: PaCo EPC Lead Engineer
Company: Nokia SG
Payroll: Hexamatics SG
Open to: Singaporean & PR
Contract duration: 6 months + 6 months
• Work with back end PaCo Designing team to verify the correctness and accuracy of High level and Low Level design
• Act as Technical Project Manager by Interfacing with customer for project updates and requirements gathering
• Review and consolidate MME and S/PGW HLD/LLD
• He/She is acting as technical authority across the whole project for EPC related issues
• He/She is assisting Integration Engineers in deploying, configuring and integrating the EPC Solution ( MME and S/PGW)
• He/She will write acceptance test plan to be executed during acceptance test.
• Interface with Project Manager to discuss about schedule and project status
Required skills and experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in designing/implementing EPC solutions , particularly in the MME and S/PGW space as well as SGSN and GGSN for 3G
• He/She has a proper understanding of the 3GPP standard with all the associated protocols and signalling
• He/She is a good communicator and equipped with persuasive and argumentative skills
• He/She is able to lead and guide one or few Integration Engineers during FAT, deployment and UAT.
• He/She has prior hands on experience on MME and S/PGW.
• Experience on Virtual EPC solution is highly desirable
• Openstack and Heat Template knowledge highly desirable
• He/She possess a fair knowledge of IP
• He/She has a basic end to end knowledge of the overall Mobile networks architecture including PCRF , HSS , and EUTRAN.
• Preferred a recognised certification in the Telecommunication industry
Salary: Not Specified