|Work Location||Tuas, Singapore|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|
• To operate manufacturing equipment to produce and/or package contact lenses.
• To operate autoclave to sterilize contact lenses.
• Ensure contact lenses are manufacturing to the best quality level possible.
• Perform activities in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled and regulated environment.
• To ensure compliance to Data Integrity such that information are attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate.
• Diploma/ Nitec in fields of Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent English.
• Able to work in a 12 hours shift
• Attractive salary package
• Transport allowance and Shift allowance provided
• AWS and Variable Bonus.
Open to fresh graduates with technical/engineering background or with production/manufacturing experience.
Digital Marketing Ag ...
laser cutting servic ...
Enterprise Technolog ...
F&B Design House
Our mission is to he ...
Car Rental Services
Accounting Firm, Bus ...
Ronsen, the relation ...
To be the most profe ...
an internet startup ...
Creative agency focu ...
Events and Marketing
Brilliant Prints is ...
Automotive, Commerci ...