• To operate manufacturing equipment to produce and/or package contact lenses.
• To operate autoclave to sterilize contact lenses.
• Ensure contact lenses are manufacturing to the best quality level possible.
• Perform activities in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in a controlled and regulated environment.
• To ensure compliance to Data Integrity such that information are attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate.
• Diploma/ Nitec in fields of Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent English.
• Able to work in a 12 hours shift
• Attractive salary package
• Transport allowance and Shift allowance provided
• AWS and Variable Bonus.
Open to fresh graduates with technical/engineering background or with production/manufacturing experience.