Aladdin is seeking a senior UI/UX designer developer to join our matchmaking dating app: Aladdin. At Aladdin, UI/UX designer is an essential part of our product team. You will work in a small team of developers in a fast-changing startup environment. We are currently building out our online dating app to help singles to look for friendship, dating and meaningful relationships with face recognition + AI technology.
We are looking for experienced candidates who want to bring their career to the next level in a rapidly growing industry. You must be a self-starter with a desire to challenge yourself by acquiring new knowledge and skills, as well as a team player that thrives on shared success. You must have keen attention to detail and be driven by production quality and execution.
- Work with the directors and internal stakeholders on the UI/UX and design of the mobile app.
- Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
- Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs while meeting project requirements within a responsive design framework.
- Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Work with the product team to come up with UX designs and prototypes.
- Communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
- Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Primary Output and Deliverables:
- Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Detailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
- Ideation sessions with other members of the extended product team
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 4 Years of working experience in the related field is required with a strong design portfolio.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision are preferred.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with front-end developers and engineers.
- Team Spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders