As part of the internship, you will assist to:
(1) Understand business needs and operations.
(2) Perform market research on industry news and trends, competition and other related activities
(3) Responsible for managing and updating, commenting and responding to digital marketing channels and customers (company website, social media platforms)
(4) Research, prepare and distribute promotional and materials documentations materials (presentations, case studies, pamphlets, articles etc)
(5) Support on event management for marketing activities.
(6) Documentation and creation of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and writing reports in the process while managing timelines and keeping to budget.
We need you to be:
(1) Resourceful, flexible and independent
(2) Willing to learn and do, multi-task, and be a self-starter
(3) Proficiency in use of social platforms and their Ads Managers (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
(4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(5) Ability to create social media content from scratch.
(6) A strong work ethic and highly motivated
(7) Singaporean Only
Job Type: Internship