Wong Fong is looking for an enthusiastic individual who will join us on a journey to connect existing machinery equipment through the use of sensors and tracking devices and using of cloud technologies. You will get to be involved with our in-house IoT development. As part of the Smart Nation initiatives, we are creating products that will link up machinery equipment to cloud technologies which you will be involved in coming up with new integration solutions. As a R&D engineer, it will be your responsibility to pick up new software/hardware technologies that will help the company improve existing or create new products.
- Be involved in our Internet-Of-Things (IoT) team discussion to come up with solutions that will link up machinery equipment through cloud technologies.
- Integrating mechanical components with sensors.
- Updating DC electrical circuit using AutoCAD / Draftsight.
- Working with microcontroller for such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi for prototyping purpose.
- Basic 3D modelling of components needed for prototyping.
- Basic knowledge of SolidWorks software.
- Basic DC circuit design and hands-on.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
- Knowledge of CSS and/or HTML will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and expected salary to email@example.com . Thanks.