|Salary Range||JPY 4000000 - JPY 4500000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Employment Status: Regular Employee
Department: Translation Team
Job Category: Management Trainee
Work Location: Headquarter In Osaka → India within 3 - 5 Years.
Business Trip Area: India
Estimated Trip Period: Long Term.
[Specific Work Content]
• While in Japan (3 - 5 years) you will join translation team and learn how business goes on OJT.
• Compose Estimate to customer in collaboration with sales person
• Translation project coordination / management (Schedule creation, creation of data for translation, check, delivery.
• Vendor Management
• Ordering to domestic and overseas translation companies and to freelance translators.
Qualification - [Prerequisite]
▪ Hindi Native level
▪ JLPT N1 MUST.
▪ Experience of any kind of management related work
▪ Who can work in India in the future (in 3-5 years).
PC Skill: Word, Excel
Work Experience: Interpreter/Translation experience are welcomed.
• Japanese - Business level
• Hindi - Native level.
Salary: 4 million yen or more/Annually
* Depends of the interview, we may offer contract employee position, depending on your skill and experience.
Working Hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Weekends / National holidays and New Year/Summer time
Annual holiday days 115 days.
Overtime Pay - Yes
• Pay raise once in a Year,
• Maternity leave
• Education support
Insurance: Full Social Insurance
Transportation expenses: fully covered.
To see the full job circular of the company please register to the link below:
How to Apply:
Please apply here after your registration.
Or please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Online Marketplace f ...
Customer Service &am ...
Online Food delivery ...
Democratizing precis ...
Brilliance Advisory ...
one page software
Empower you to take ...
Get matched to prope ...
Entrepreneur Educati ...
Insurance and Invest ...
By Bikers for Bikers
We help beauty brand ...
Online marketplace p ...
Design and Implement ...
Strategy planning an ...
E-commerce website o ...
Custom Web-App, PWA, ...
An NGO and NPO promo ...
Creative Branding, D ...