We’re looking for a sales professional with a track record in sales and global ambitions to help us with our expansion in Singapore where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning solutions for multinationals, events agencies, chambers of commerce, associations, etc. With existing clients like the American Chamber of Commerce, Deloitte, National Geographic, and others, the company has an established network to grow from.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong coordination abilities, understandings of the local market, a strong motivation for success, a startup mindset and should be a globally-minded individual with the ability to travel when needed.
Join a fast-growing, global startup (currently present in over 25 countries and growing)!
-New Sales Development
1. Prospect for potential new clients and convert into appointments in Singapore. Reach targets.
2. Handle complex sales cycle and present the value of our all-in-one cloud solutions to potential customers.
3. Follow-up and manage all assigned leads (from lead generation, web inquiries, third parties, etc.)
4. Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect's needs, concerns, and objectives.
5. Attend industry functions as necessary, such as networking events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
6. Ensure that all own data is up-to-date and entered into the CRM to better manage leads and opportunities for current and future reference.
7. Communicate with Senior Sales Manager in order to review the progress of all past, present, and future opportunities.
1. 2+ years of experience in sales
2. Excited to attend events and build relationships
3. Experience in the software or events space preferred
4. BA/BS in Business, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience
5. Previous exposure, working experience, and knowledge of global sales is a big plus
6. Excellent time management, communication skills, coordination skills, and ability to manage to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 25+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.
For more information, visit EventBank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.