DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.
Since our launch in 2016, we have delivered consistent revenue growth as well as results for our clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Japan. With our recent funding round, we are charting the course of the company’s growth over the next 3-5 years and beyond our Real Estate Platform (DREA.sg) as we scale into other industry verticals.
To find out more: http://www.drea.com.sg/about-us/
To support our growth, we are looking to further build up our software development team and are currently looking to hire 2 new full-stack developers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and results-oriented Fullstack Developer. The ideal candidate should be someone with some experience in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are scalable, intelligent and performant and has excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, be able to deliver quick fixes for hot issues and be eager to improve product quality and reliability. This ideal candidate is responsible for working with the Development team on hotfixes, potential improvements and for building and delivering new features that are configurable and scalable.
What will you be doing?
• Develop new and enhance existing features as well as investigate and resolve defects
• Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes and design best practices
• Day to day building and maintaining of web pages and mobile app
• Assist with enhancement with UX and UI
• Identification and troubleshooting of bugs that are found on the website
• Working hand in hand with the team to create web-related and mobile-related features for DREA.sg and app
• Working with our sales and customer service teams, as well as with partners like Facebook and Google, you will be responsible for supporting end-to-end delivery of robust Web / Android / iOS systems
What we need you to have:
• 2-3 years’ experience in web and mobile app development
• Prior professional work experience working at a reputable company
• Fluent in English – both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a close team environment
• Knowledge of web application and mobile app development
• Ideally familiar with JQuery
• Ideally familiar with iOS / Android web development on Cordova
• Knowledge of digital marketing, a bonus
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
You can send your CV / Cover letter to email@example.com