You will be in-charge of coordinator for translation, Interpretation & other related services.
• Responding to various questions from translators.
• Staff arrangement, Schedule management.
• Quality control (Internal check).
• Billing Business.
• Invent & implement ideas & business for new services.
First of all, you have to start from OJT who learns the flow of work from the senior. About knowledge of the industry, how to coordinate, points of view when checking in-house, etc. are to be learned.
Sharing is what we are looking for, from our sales staff, and we will accurately give instruction to our staff.
You will build a relationship of trust with the staff. For the staff, you will be active as a good counselor on business.
• Workplace environment are just like International environment, rich in global environment (enrolled in 6 countries).
• In our company corresponding to 167 languages, communication with foreign staff in a wide range of countries is becoming a big appeal. Moreover, the employees are from different nationality. An international - rich workplace is an optimal environment for those who want to work in a global environment. Talented people are highly requested to join.
• Strong interest to work in translation industry, translation work, foreign talent are also encouraged to apply.
• Over 1 year of experience (regardless of industry)
• Japanese native language or native level speaker of Japanese.
• Working experience in translation industry.
• TOEIC 800 or higher or equivalent English proficiency
• Inexperience- Second graduate welcome.
• Business level Japanese skills essential.
• Welcome who can value communication
• Focus on protecting rules within the team over excellent skills.
Monthly salary more than 240000 yen
※ Over 18 hours will be separately paid.
* Trial period is 3 months
Miscellaneous allowances ◆ Transportation expenses (maximum 27,000 yen / month)
Raising · Bonuses ◆ We judge every 6 months, once a year based on the salary increase / personal achievement and company's performance.
◆ Performance-linked bonus / maximum 4 times a year
※ In the settlement of accounts every 3 months, 20% of net income is used as a source, and payment is made based on original assessment criteria
Location: 2-1-3 Hamamatsucho Minato-ku, Tokyo 2nd Mori Building 4th Floor
Working hours: 9: 00 ~ 18: 00
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: