We need a talented Senior Front-End Developer to take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving user experience.
We need you to:
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals.
● Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
● Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
● Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release.
You must have:
● Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket).
● Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques, cross-platform development, and hybrid mobile app development.
● Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques.
● Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing.
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience in responsive and mobile web design
● Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
● Experience in search engine optimisation (SEO)
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances