|Salary Range||MYR 4000 - MYR 15000|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||4 available|
We are the Front-End team and we combine the art of design with programming by
implementing an engaging user interface for our online trading platform. We help to develop customer-centric products by providing the best user experience possible.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade over 100 instruments across world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing
organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role
As a Front-End Developer at Binary.com, you will take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
● Be meticulous, organised, results-driven, and proactive.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the
organisation and its goals.
● Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features and products.
● Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
● Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best
practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
● Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and
usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
them when necessary to solve challenges related to web and mobile development.
● Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities
to improve our user interface.
● Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide,
and that everything works as planned with each release.
● Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS
processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket)
transpilers including ES6, TypeScript, Babel, Web Workers, React, and Angular
● Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
● Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development
● Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
● Knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience in responsive and mobile web design
● Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
● Familiarity in search engine optimisation (SEO)
● Knowledge of back-end technologies
Perks and benefits
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances
Cyberjaya is a well-planned township with no shortage of residences, restaurants, retail outlets and recreational facilities. Blending urban development with nature, Cyberjaya is rich with lush greenery, lakes and parks, making it ideal for work and play. The Maju Expressway (MEX) conveniently connects Cyberjaya to Kuala Lumpur city and the rest of the Klang valley, while the Dedicated Transport Services (DTS) provides reliable transportation for those commuting to and from Cyberjaya. Thirty minutes away from KL city centre, our Cyberjaya office is where you can experience the ultimate work-life balance.
Salary: MYR 4,000.00 - 15,000.00