Title: Full Stack Web Developer for Xplorers Club, a platform to discover educational activities.
Description: We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to help kick-start our new new edtech platform for parents, for their children.
A web developer will be tasked with primarily building and also part of designing webstores through proper understanding and use of software and tools. Additionally, the developer will be responsible for ensuring our merchant’s webstores are maintained.
- Ensuring UI/UX for webstores are optimal for merchants
- Building and improving webstores to enable businesses to sell effectively online
- Scrutinize, familiarize and improve process flows
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure proper delivery of online content via webstore or other platforms utilized within the solution
- Troubleshooting and rectifying of bugs on webstore
- Experienced with content management systems (CMS) and integration of external APIs.
- Expert in responsive web design principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Malay.
- Experienced in testing methods, tools and automation techniques.
We are Xplorers.Club, we look to always question and challenge the status quo. This is a modern startup pursuing to connect every parent to educational classes and activities for their children.
That’s it, to check that you’ve read the whole post, please include your favourite food alongside your portfolio.