If you want to work in an exciting internet startup, Loanstreet is just the place. Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility. We shoot for the stars and we are looking for an intern whose passion lies in the fine art of stringing words together. Someone whose aim is to not only form coherent sentences, but to be able to draw in the readers; in other words, a wordsmith looking to hone his/her skills.
The job requires the candidate to be:
- In possession of skills to form funny and thought-provoking written pieces.
- Savvy to social media management.
- Able to brainstorm on new content ideas at any given moment.
- Able to perform market analysis and independently research on various financial subjects.
- Candidate must possess or are currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, -
- Journalism, English / English Literature or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Financial knowledge, Good writing skills.
- Preferred skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Overseas Union Garden (OUG).