We are in need of a competent and innovative Ruby on Rails developer to work on multiple rails projects and deliver production quality code that will be used by a large audience.
- Building and maintaining new features and functionality
- Building and maintaining automated tests
- Communicating with the rest of the team about product and engineering goals
- Good command of programming with Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable working with both front-end and back-end code
- Experience with common database systems like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of basic software engineering concepts like OOP and MVC systems
- Good teamwork communication skills
- Experience of minimum 2 years
Additional skills that would be appreciated:
- Experience with distributed version control systems, especially Git.