CFB Bots is a provider of digital workforce solutions. Our software bots help to automate administrative and clerical tasks. We help our clients reduce their operating costs, improve productivity, and enable their employees to focus on more meaningful, differentiated work. For more information, please visit www.cfb-bots.com.
As part of our expansion plan, we are now searching for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join the core management team. The responsibilities of the CTO include:
• Design, execution and ownership of the overall technology strategy and vision
• Overall technical design, platform selection and development strategy for all solutions
• Ensuring robust development and strategic alignment between front-end & back-end technologies
• Management of entire tech team including all hiring and development activities of talent
Identification, validation and utilization of the latest development tools & solutions
• Work closely with key stakeholders and other functional teams to develop and scale solutions
• Conduct code reviews, ensure software structure is kept clean, readable, and well maintained
• Provide problem resolution from a technical perspective
• Provide regular updates on the overall development progress to the management team
CFB Bots is committed to providing a competitive remuneration package for all our employees. More importantly, we offer you the opportunity to shape the direction of the company and of your career. We believe that we are in a sunrise industry and if we execute well, our potential is enormous.
There are no minimum requirements. If you think you are good enough and we concur, that is all that matters.