QEM - F&B Connect Netwroking Forum Session #2 - How To Raise Capital In The Tough Economic Enviroment
How To Raise Capital Or Funds In A Tough Economic Environment?
It has been a challenging fundraising environment for startups and SMEs in 2016 - 2017. Many people believe in starting a business or advancing their business but failed eventually due to lack of funding. They know they want to start a business or bringing the business to the next level, but they don't know the first steps to take. In this networking forum, you're going to find out how to get an idea for a business, how you figure out exactly what it is you want to do and then how to take action on it.
Followed by the success of QEM first networking forum on The Power of Branding, we are organizing second networking forum: RAISING FUNDS IN A TOUGH ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
1. How To Fund Your Innovation?
2. How To Capitalize & Securitize Your Business By Raising Smart Capital?
3. How To Determine The Type Of Funding For Your Business
1. LC Tham - Group CEO of Rhombus Connexion
2. Vincent Kok - CEO of Chee Eventgalist
3. Dr. Viraj Perera - CEO of PlaTCOM Ventures
4. KH Leong - QUEST Finance Director, Consultant and Corporate Advisor
5. Sam Shafie - Co- Founder of Watchtower And Friends
This is your opportunity to ask and to learn from the speakers/panelists. Grab your tickets now as we have very limited seats available!