This event is automatically curated by the system.
How to get Employees engaged through gamification?
How can you motivate Employees and Managers to take on the adventure of running their own business?
How can you give young business founders an opportunity to experience to run a business without risking any money?
How can you provide an environment to let young potentials try out strategies, negotiate with customers, suppliers, competition and banks and learn about business by doing business?
Business simulations are an efficient method of training, which due to their Interactive design provides lasting learning effects in an exciting and fun filled way. The Business Game provides live experiences, which make participants ready to internalize their knowledge and to apply it in their daily business. The simulation teaches cost-effectiveness and financial acumen in an integrated, well-planned manner.
1. Think like entrepreneurs!
2. Learn how to manage a business successfully!
3. Work as a team!
4. Apply theoretical business concepts!
5. Learn business by doing business!
Who should attend?
Front Line and Middle Management including:
• Business owners
• Senior Operations Managers
• Marketing Managers
• HR Managers
• Supply Chain Managers
• Product Heads and Managers
• GMs and VPs in all departments
• Regional Heads and Area Managers
• Other mid-level managers
• Family-owned company managers
• All Levels that need to have Financial Understanding of Business
For any queries:
WhatsApp on 9820551290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org