Selene Yong is the organizer
Apple, Google, Amazon. What is the STRATEGY behind successful brands?
You probably heard of this phrase many times, are you ready to disrupt or be disrupted?
Great Brands are Disruptors!
So how exactly do businesses create disruption?
Well, the Big D word begins with your business fundamentals - branding & business model. And rule no. 1 for survival in our 21st century overcrowded Marketplace is getting your foundation right.
At BRANDKER Innovation #3, you will learn:
- How to create a Disruptive Business Model - which areas in your business can you innovate to achieve growth and gain new customers?
- What is branding beyond just a logo and design, and how can you make your Brand Disruptive, in order to stand out from the current market competition?
Presented by BRANDKER Academy, Global Branding & Business School and supported by BRANDKER, Global Tech Incubator and Investments Co.
The BRANDKER Innovation series is all about debunking branding myths and introducing innovative perspectives on enhancing your business model. We will look at practical Brand & Business Strategy, alongside the sharing of actual business experiences and case studies.
Not to forget, a live BRAND Coaching Session (please get your questions ready!).
Date: 19th October 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Venue: H Space Bandar Utama, Level 6.06 H Space, KPMG Tower, 8 First Avenue, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Who should attend: Entrepreneurs, CEO, Head of Strategy, Business Development Manager, SME Business Owners
Matthew Chong - International Branding & Business Coach
- Founder of 10 different brands with 20 years of entrepreneurial experience, including Malaysia's fastest growing local coffee chain store, COSANS Coffee
- 14 years as an International Brand Strategist with clients from Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan, across Finance, FMCG, FnB, Government Agencies, Hospitality, Medical and Retail etc.
- Participated as founding development team of the UCSI University Blue Ocean Strategy
– Top Nominee of the 2015 Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
– 30 Top Finalist of the 2014 Ten Outstanding Young Malaysians
– 2014 Socially Responsible Company by JCI E-Metro KL
**Seats are limited. Register NOW!**
For further information, kindly whatsapp to Selene www.wasap.my/60167820878
Thank you and see you soon!
Find us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BRANDKERAcademy