BEAM is the organizer
🔥💪🏻 Build better companies by getting support from mentors.
Entrepreneurs Support Gathering is a regular gathering for entrepreneurs to receive support and guidance from our team of mentors. BEAM will invite a select group of experienced mentors who are experts in their respective fields to join the session(s) and provide insights and assistance for participating entrepreneurs.
As Entrepreneurship can be a very lonely journey, we believe that this will allow fellow entrepreneurs to develop deeper relationships with mentors (and one another), as well as gain the necessary support to grow, collaborate, and lift each other up through meaningful time spent together.
⚡️ Mentors for the evening will be the following:
- Christopher Quek, Managing Partner @ Tri5 Ventures
(Focus: Investments, Fundraising, General Business, Go-to-market)
- Kenneth Ho from BEAM
(Focus: Product Design/Dev/Validation, Community Building, General Business)
- Dalston Pung, EIR @ Tri5 Ventures
(Focus: Business, Go-to-market, Starting up)
- and more
✅ This gathering, the focus will be on the following:
1) Building traction and marketing/sales channels.
- Getting sales and online channels for acquiring users/customers
- Marketing strategies from other entrepreneurs that have worked
- Free / low-cost ways of getting the word out.
2) Raising funds, investment, and financial-related matters:
- Understanding more on investors mindsets.
- Strategies and angles for fundraising.
- Cautionary advice.
- Practical finance, reducing the company burn-rate and operational cost.