BEAM is the organizer
โThe bridge for CrossBorder networking and partnerships between China, Japan, and SouthEast Asiaโ
๐๐ค Once a year, the BEAM CrossBorder Summit brings together an international community of top executives, established entrepreneurs, and global investors, from over 12 Asia Pacific Countries ๐จ๐ณ๐ฏ๐ต๐ธ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐พ๐น๐ผ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ป๐ณ๐ต๐ญ๐น๐ญ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐ก The focus is to provide a platform for unprecedented networking + partnership opportunities, valuable insights, and business expansion support between China, Japan, India, and SouthEast Asia.
๐ Event Details:
- Date: 22nd Nov 2018
- Time: 9am - 6pm
- Venue: The Joyden Hall (7th Floor, 201 Victoria St., Singapore)
- Dress Code: Professional / Business Attire
โ This event is perfect if:
- You're looking to get introduced and network with key leaders and decision makers across Asia Pacific
- You are expanding or starting your business across Asia.
- You seek to gain in-depth understanding on entering these new markets.
- You're looking for partners to enter these new markets.
- You're seeking investments for cross-border expansion.
- You're keen on meeting senior management, C-level executives, and government representatives across Asia Pacific countries.
Get introduced to these special guests:
- Tim Heasley, COO of Artesian Australia
- Leza Parker, founder of Spendless Group Singapore
- George Goda, co-founder of 01Booster Japan
- Geoffrey Handley, general partner of Haitao Capital China
- and many more!