It's a noisy world, and becoming increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd.
📈 Many things are changing today as well:
- Millennials are entering the workforce and have spending power.
- We're living in an increasingly digital and mobile age.
- Content is becoming increasingly complex.
- New trends in gaming & esports are developing.
What can businesses do to stay relevant and competitive? What're some of the upcoming trends? What're the opportunities that can be tapped on? This is specifically what Marketing Art of War event will touch on.
🚀 The purpose of this series is to inspire, educate, and provide a platform to forge deep relationships with Malaysian entrepreneurs, and to champion the growth of Malaysian businesses.
⭐️ We will be inviting 3 experienced influencers from the business space to share their valuable experiences. They are:
- Allan Phang, head of AirAsia Esports
- Maverick Foo marketing strategist of Authority Institue
- Venxhin Pang of Managing Editor of Vulcan Post
- Celine Ting, head of OpenAcademy
✅ Some of the areas touched on will be:
- Problems and challenges with marketing in todays world
- Changes and disruption happening in this space
- New approaches, strategies, and tools, especially for SMEs.
- Some case studies on past successes.
- and more...
🙋🏻♂️ Who will be there:
- Many SME & Brick n Mortar Business Owners
- Individuals in Marketing (Agencies, Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers, etc.)
- Venture Capitalists & Angel Investor friends (We're inviting a few)
- Media (Journalists, PR, etc.)
- Founders of Startups & Technology Companies
- This is NOT a sales, insurance, or MLM event.
- Seats are limited, please register early as registrations close when seats are full.
- We recommend coming early to mingle.
Wednesday, 24 Apr, 2019
Level 11, Menara KEN TTDI, No, 37, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia