Entrepreneurship can be very challenging and lonely. VentureStart is a yearly membership program focused on providing continuous support for entrepreneurs in developing their business, building connections, raising funds, and expanding to new markets.
How we help:
1. On-Demand Assistance
Gain on-demand, continuous support (business and tech) from our team at BEAM throughout the course of your entrepreneurial journey, accessible online and offline.
Our team will strive to provide you with the necessary support, advisory, and resources needed to save you time in developing your business more effectively.
* Offline face-to-face support is subject to availability and limited to 2 sessions monthly for up to 12 months.
Reach out to us anytime for the following:
|Ideation & Prototyping||Go-To-Market||Fundraising||Expansion & Scaling|
- Ideation and Value Proposition
- Validating the market
- Assistance with developing your MVP/prototype
- Forming the right team
- Focusing on the key areas to execute on
- Incorporation & Structuring your cap table
- Creating a financial plan for the business.
- Finding a product market fit
- Understanding customer mindsets
- Pitching/presenting your business effectively to customers
- Getting your first customers
- Effective Branding and Marketing
- Growth Hacking Strategies (Low cost customer acquisition)
- Legal and Financial Assistance
- Product Refinements and User Experience
- Strategies for approaching and negotiating with investors
- Preparing an effective presentation deck/plan for investors
- Valuing your company
- Handling Rejection & Restrategizing
- Pitching effectively to investors
- Understanding legal terms associated with investments
- Understanding investor mindsets
- Structuring your company for investments & longevity
- Goals, Projections, and Execution Roadmaps
- Assistance in expansion to other markets (softlanding)
- Getting connections & partners in new markets
- Understanding the landscape of new markets
- Introduction to investors in new markets
- Hiring assistance and support
- Optimizing company costs for expansion
2. Valuable Connections & Introductions
Gain valuable introductions to connections BEAM has forged over the years. These range from industry experts, investors, government & corporate representatives, media/press, and many more.
Not only will you save tremendous amount of time in forging these new relationships, many of these connections will be able to assist you a lot quicker with your goals and needs.
3. Access to Mentors
Reduce the cost of mistakes by receiving valuable counsel and insights at every stage of your entrepreneurial journey.
Tap into our mentor network of over 80 mentors and industry experts in various subject areas ranging from investments, legal, technical, HR, and many other areas.
* Mentors sessions are subject to availability and may be conducted online via conference call.
Connect with over 80 mentors:
Managing Partner of Tri5 Ventures
Managing Partner of TBV Capital and CEO of Crowdplus.asia
Co-founder of Airfrov
Associate Partner of TBV Capital
CEO of AsiaLawNetwork
CEO and Co-founder of Nox Express
Consultant at Acumen Bizcorp
CEO and Co-founder of Quest Entrepreneurs Mastery
4. Special Events & Retreats
Gain complimentary access to many special events, conferences, workshops, and private sessions BEAM organizes.
As part of the venture program, you will also receive special pricings and exclusive sessions at the yearly entrepreneur retreats.
5. Media Coverage & Marketing
Tell your story and get it distributed on BEAM and our partner network of over 30 media organizations around the world. Reach millions of people and build brand credibility for your company.
Via our coverage and news distribution channels, there is a very high probability of other media organizations around the world picking up and covering the story.
We distribute your story to over 30 publications
6. Investments & Fundraising Support
We will support companies throughout their fundraising process. This includes deal structuring, term sheet screening/evaluation, strategy consult, and investor introductions.
BEAM may also make strategic investments in companies that peak our interest. This also includes providing detailed screening and strategy analysis investment deals.
* Grants are also available for first time founders in Singapore.
7. Market Access & Expansion
With a presence in 8 countries and growing, you can easily leverage on BEAM's vast network to scale and grow your business when it's ready for expansion.
Countries Include: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang), Singapore, Japan (Tokyo), Taiwan (Taipei), China (Wuhan), Australia, Indonesia, and Thailand.
8. Contribution Platform
As your ventures take off, we hope to provide a platform where fellow alumni can contribute back to the community by sharing their knowledge, experience, and strategies for up and coming entrepreneurs.
You will be invited exclusively to panel sessions, forums, and many events happening within the community.
What You will Gain from the Program:
- Understand what it takes to be an entrepreneur and building a sustainable company/startup.
- Identify a clear direction for your entrepreneurial journey
- Find a product-market-fit for your product, and monetizing your product with a solid business model and go-to-market strategy.
- Build an MVP (minimum viable product) and launch it to the market effectively, together with our help and partners.
- Learn the basics of effective marketing and customer acquisition approaches for your product(s).
- Gaining a deep understanding about structuring your company legally among your team, shareholders, and future expansion partners.
- Gain a solid understanding of your target market and converting them into your customers.
- Build an effective and powerful pitch deck (business/investment proposal)
- Learn how to pitch your business to investors and negotiate effectively on investment terms.
- Effectively present and educate your target market: Elevated pitching (explain ur business in 10 seconds), a 5 minutes pitch, a 10 minutes pitch, and a 30 minutes presentation for various audiences.
- Learn how to approach the press and get media coverage.
- Gain a solid understanding of what investors specifically want and how to manage expectations.
- Build a company that is sustainable (profitable) or ready for investments.
- Expand your company to new markets.
- Entrepreneurship is a life long journey, the success is still dependant on your level of commitment and adoption to changes from time to time.
- The level of success varies with different individuals. Throughout the duration of the program, we define 'success' as reaching a sustainable or investable point in your venture's growth.
- We do not guarantee investments or success in applicants' ventures.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent the product(s) sold through this website and their potential. Any claims made or examples given are believed to be accurate, however, should not be relied on in making a decision to purchase.
- Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results. Please do not apply the above to the average purchaser and it is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Terms & Conditions
- A representative from BEAM will be in touch with you within 24 hours after payments to understand more about your company goals.
- All payments are non refundable or transferable. Upon enrollment, applicants will have lifetime access to resources and support.
- You are prohibited to resell or redistribute materials associated with and obtained within the venture development program.
- You automatically agree to the terms listed below upon confirmation & registration.
- The SG Founders grant of SGD $50,000 is allocated in the form of a $30,000 grant from spring, and up to $20,000 investment from Tri5.Asia. This grant is only limited to first time Singaporean/Singapore PR founders.
- BEAM reserves the right to reject applicants if deemed unfit prior to the program.