- Handle customers’ enquiries via inbound calls and email correspondences;
- Escalates enquiries or issues to relevant departments and ensure proper follow-up;
- Ensure quality customer service and maintaining good phone etiquette;
- Provide customer support activities;
- Manage and process sales orders;
- Assist with any administrative duties and to perform any ad-hoc duties, as and when required.
- Minimum “O” Level/ NITEC/ Diploma holder;
- Experience in customer service will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and a positive attitude;
- Team player, with a high level of energy and able to work independently.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.