Shoutout to BD experts! Exciting opportunity to be part of a new team in programmatic to drive growth in this region!
An award-winning international programmatic agency that partners with global brands to deliver effective and efficient media campaigns. As one of the first practitioners of real-time advertising globally and a pioneer in Europe, the company is looking for an entrepreneurial thinking, results oriented Business Development expert to drive growth in this region.
Based in the Singapore office and reporting to the Revenue Director in London, you will be responsible for the overall development of new business revenues for the region. Working closely with the Global Revenue Director, you will help define the sales and go to market strategy, selling directly to advertisers in the region.
Furthermore, you will be the senior sponsor for incumbent clients, working closely with the APAC client teams to develop and build revenues from our clients. This role will suit an ambitious self-starter with extensive sales and leadership experience in programmatic, ad tech or digital media. You must have experience of selling directly to advertisers. You will have overall responsibility for building the sales pipeline, business development and customer relationship development in the region.
• Manage long term relationships from first contact through to contract close and revenue development.
• Selling at highest stakeholder level possible
• Effective lead qualification and development
• Deliver revenues and close contracts from in-bound opportunities
• Manage RFI and RFP processes through to close
• Motivating and Mobilising local and HQ teams to deliver winning solutions
• Oversee the effective on-boarding and development of relationships with our clients
• Working with Marketing to identify relevant industry events in the region, develop collateral, create bespoke strategies to influence decision makers
• Develop an extensive network within your client base to cement long term relationships
• Deliver effective pipeline reporting and revenue forecasting whilst maintaining effective documentation on opportunities
• Appropriately use of the company’s senior management to ensure strong client relationships
• Development of strategic solutions for clients to drive revenue growth and client retention
• As the senior person in the APAC office, you will lead and mentor the team to deliver excellence and ensure success in the region
You already have..
• 7 years+ sales experience in digital media agency, programmatic, ad tech, SaaS
• Experience of selling directly to advertisers.
• Experienced and successful team leadership Relevant contacts for the APAC region
• Deep understanding of ad tech ecosystem
• Consultative selling technique to understand the client’s requirements and develop appropriate winning solutions
• Highly professional self-starter / motivated to deliver against business goals
• Autonomous yet able to work closely with regional delivery team in Singapore as well as central team in London
• Driven to deliver results
• Willing to travel
• Experience in writing sales documentation, effective RFI’s, white papers etc
• Consultative and proven sales experience at enterprise level
• Experience of managing senior stakeholders
• Confident to challenge clients, be a thought leader
Location: Singapore with regional travel
Apply for this position via this link - https://www.33talent.com/talent-current-opportunities?ja-job=2797011 OR contact Kay at email@example.com
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, SingTel, Infectious Media, FWD, ESET, Eyeota, and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kay Lee Meng Qi - R1546136