As Head of Growth, you will be the founding key member in the team. Your main functions are to focus on defining the company’s growth plan, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and to optimize the revenue funnel.
- Design and ensure right data infrastructure is in place. Work with commercially available SasS -
- Define growth objective, help the company to quantify and understand progress against goals. This task is accomplished through the selection of key performance indicators, and the development of reports on these metrics for consumption across the organization
- Provide customer insight. Provide deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback. Utilize the data they have to answer some of the troubling “whys” that a company may have
- Prioritise growth initiatives and product changes using data collected to help product team to prioritise product priorities
- Experience in digital and/or content marketing
- Good knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics and A/B testing tools like Optimizely.
- Fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels:
- Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, Pinterest, Apps
- Paid: Ads (Mobile, Web, Video, TV, Radio, SEM, Affiliate), Sponsorships
- Earned Media: SEO, PR, Word of Mouth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Connected and social person, who loves networking.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience working for e-commerce or online marketplace is a plus
- Basic HTML + design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)