We seek an outstanding Sr. Data Scientist to join our team in Singapore, taking our unique and disruptive technology to the market, while making significant impact on the product's roadmap.
If you qualify and would like to join one of the fastest growing technology companies and have a real impact in helping to tackle and solve some of the world’s largest problems, please reach out to us.
SparkBeyond offers an AI-powered engine that automates the most creative part of the data-science lifecycle: feature engineering. At SparkBeyond you'll work hand-in-hand with Fortune 100 companies and non-for-profit organizations, helping them solve their toughest business problems using machine learning and data science.
Our mission is to automate and scale the creative part of Data Science, empowering Data Scientists, Researchers and Business Analysts with a machine that constantly analyzes the data and surfaces discoveries, automatically.
• Working directly with our customers’ Data Science teams to help them to be successful with the SparkBeyond Discovery Platform; our Data Scientists get to work on solving various problem types across various domains (Financial Risk, Telco Churn, Maintenance Failure, Marketing, Oil & Gas Exploration, Logistics Delays and more...)
• Translating Data Science to business values
• Consulting on our approach to Data Science using our automated AI-powered research engine.
• Helping to shape new functionality for our unique offering
• Working directly with a team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research and mathematics. Our team includes PhD’s and Professors from the top commercial and academic institutions around the globe.
• 4+ years of relevant experience in Data Science
• Proven experience in translating business challenges into data pipelines & model framework Customer facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skill
• Able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection etc.)
• Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL, Scala, Java)
• Experience with large datasets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop, Spark)
• Experience with statistical tools or packages (R / RapidMiner / Scikit)
• MS/PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
• SparkBeyond offers a competitive compensation package including stock options, and excellent healthcare and other benefits.