- The DevOps Engineer serves as an infrastructure and operations engineer to ensure high performance and high availability of Jirnexu services and web properties.
- This role possesses a mix of development, networking, security, and system administration skills, as the DevOps Engineer is required to provide developer support, application systems administration, production support, and many other tasks.
- The DevOps Engineer works closely with developers, facilitating the development process by removing obstacles interfering with development, and by ensuring new features and bug fixes get tested and deployed reliably.
- Monitor application services and systems and investigate anomalies.
- Ensure testing and deployment is streamlined and automated.
- Help developers with deployment and bug investigation.
- Ensure all systems are securely configured and up-to-date.
- Analyse system performance, detect bottlenecks, propose solutions (or workarounds).
Your Know How
- Expert with the Linux command line, Git and Shell scripting.
- Hands-on AWS and Docker experience strongly preferred .
- Previous development experience a plus; should be willing and able to pick up Go programming.
- Experience with on-premise server purchasing and configuration is an advantage.
- Experience with SIP / Asterisk is an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills.
- Ability to work independently on large, complex projects with minimal guidance.