We are looking for a strategic individual that is a able to lead a team to plan, conceptualize and execute digital content strategy to increase brand awareness, growth and customer retention.
We're also looking at you to
• Drive all content marketing initiatives to gain traffic and engagement that increases brand awareness and customer retention.
• Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
• Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows
• Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
• Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
• Measure and optimise the programs on a regular and ongoing basis
• Manage all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
• Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
• A brand publisher mindset that is able to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
• 3+ years of experience in content marketing or equivalent
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
• Experience with Wordpress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
• Experience in leading and managing creative resources (designers, writers, etc)
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand.
How is it like working at 99.co?
• 99.co is the fastest growing property portal in Singapore. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
• We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software.
• We work hard as a team — in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.