The ideal candidate will possess keen UI and UX skills and be able to take high-level requirements or user stories and transform them into intuitive, functional and innovative user interfaces. You will work closely with developers and designers and have to be able to handle projects from UX research stage to final delivery of UI assets to engineers.
• Develop feature design briefs, logic flows, wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
• Executing all UI design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
• Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes front-end and back-end engineers, project managers and other designers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
• Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
• Attends software reviews and supports production as subject matter expert and user advocate for their product areas.
• Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
• Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field.
• Minimum of three years’ of professional experience in UI/UX design of web and mobile applications. Candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Have a strong knowledge in typography, styles, grid layouts and building UI design systems.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Expert level skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.