Technical Development (website frontend and backend):
• Create and develop original WordPress themes, websites, plugins, APIs, social apps, mobile apps
• Design, implement, and maintain online products using multiple languages including but not limited to: PHP, JS, SQL, CSS3, HTML5, including media queries and Responsive Web Design techniques.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
• Write code that not only works but also conforms to best practices so that others can understand and edit your work without issue
• Develop new user interfaces to enhance web presence and applications
• Maintain and develop existing applications; Maintain project documentation
• Implement test plans and regression testing
• Creative Design (visual design and front-end website development):
• Design website mock-ups and UI/UX graphic illustrations
• Create landing page executions for A/B testing
• Create visual design assets including digital and print advertising, animations, integrated marketing collateral
• 2+ year experience
• Knowledge of OOP; experience with APIs; experience with Git
• Experience with Google Analytics (certification a plus)
• Strong organisation, planning and time management skills, with the ability to accurately handle multiple, simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
• Experience with Data Analysis and the ability to turn data into information and insight is desired but not required.
• Experience in traditional print media and creating print-ready final artwork will be a bonus as small percentage of our business will require offline production.