Customer Success is one of the key functions to drive growth for our business. The team aims to optimise customers' satisfaction and retention, by helping them derive maximum value from the Oddle solution that will help in growing their business.
We are looking for an incredible intern who is as passionate about making a difference by empowering the F&B industry as much as we do. You will assist our rapidly growing clientele to derive maximum value from the Oddle solution that will help in growing their business. You will engage our clientele and guide them to success through education, deployment and adoption, which subsequently drive business results.
What you will do:
• Assist in getting the merchants onboard, which includes system deployment and providing training for the merchants
• Guide the merchants in using the Oddle solution by creating useful videos, articles and other collaterals
• Tackle enquiries and requests regarding our product and services when the merchants come to you, by coordinating with the Global Customer Success and Technical teams
• Represent the merchants by surfacing concerns and ideas from the ground during internal discussions with the internal teams, to advise which features and bug fixes should be prioritized for product development
• Assist the Customer Success team in their responsibilities, including merchant engagement, merchants' performance reports, subscription renewal, marketing as a service and other customer service support
What you will need:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally. It comes natural for you to talk and engage with people.
• Passion for helping others succeed take pride in their success
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Outstanding positive attitude and very well-organised
• Tech-savvy is an advantage. You might have no experience with technical tools, but you can pick it up as if you own it.
• Be able to commit on a full-time basis for 3-6 months
• Start Date: Aug/Sep 2017
• Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore. We regret to inform that we are unable to sponsor work pass for overseas candidates
If you are hungry for learning and looking for tremendous growth opportunities with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!