• Our founder saw a need for community and industry based campaigns and events. We believe that people need experiences, so we curate that process, bringing the most appropriate setting, the right content, and like-minded people to our events.
• We currently have a 80/20 breakdown in our repertoire of work - 80 corporate 20% private. In the coming year, we plan to make that a 60/40, focusing our efforts on drawing connections with communities and specific industries, creating a platform and space for open sharing and collaboration. We will be working with social impact causes, non-profit organisations, and small businesses to create more meaningful ventures and events.
• The Social Media Marketing intern role is an exciting one! We want to take on more projects with a social media slant, this will include helping our clients draft communications plans, create the right content for the right audience, and help businesses grow through social media means.
• We want awesome people of course!
• Creative, passionate, and innovative
• Willing to think and work out of the box
• Wakes up every day with new ideas and thoughts
• Excited by new possibilities and experiences
• Independent and self-motivated
• Interested in creating events you can call your own
• Able to function well under pressure (of course), and
• Has no qualms learning anything from scratch
• We're looking for enterprising young individuals who are willing to work for a picture bigger than themselves.