You will work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems. Your responsibilities includes:
• Help automate and streamline IT operations and processes
• Set up and maintain Amazon Web Services (EC2 Instances, S3, RDS, REDIS, etc.)
• Build and maintain tools for automation, deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Develop and support tools for infrastructure to be used by other engineers
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Integrating with external services and APIs
Who are we looking for?
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, particularly RedHat/CentOS Experience.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a mandatory)
• Ability to setup and configure Apache and Nginx
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (Redis / NoSQL experience is a plus)
• A working knowledge of Web Services and understanding of code (PHP, Nodejs)
• Strong Experience in at-least one scripting languages (sh, bash, awk, sed, etc.)
• Experience with build automation, release and deployment tools (eg. Jenkins, ANT/Maven or similar)
• Experience in Continuous Deployments and Delivery
• Experience in using modern configuration management tools (eg. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
• Experience in various tools like GIT, Docker, Nexus, Nagios
• Strong familiarity with Atlassian suite (eg. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) and Agile
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service