• Manage Event Technology Projects overseeing software developers, hardware engineers, and the client to define the direction and approach to product design and execution
• Determine project schedules; create detailed project plans and scope statements, and reports for each stage of the project.
• Estimate costs; develop resource plans and work to assess potential issues and risks.
• Tailoring the development and support processes to meet project requirements.
• Assist with coding & development of projects
• Presence onsite during running events to troubleshoot any software issues if required
• Advanced knowledge of software programming and development, especially ASP.Net and mobile development
• Excellent Project Management skills & experience, preferably in the MICE industry or PMP certified
• Good organizational and time management skills, and be able to communicate project details clearly to the ops & developer team
• Ability to work under tight deadline and high pressure during event delivery
• Presentational and client-facing skills
• Chinese language skills preferred
• Bachelor's or above in computer science, computer or software engineering
•At least 5-7 years of working in a technological environment & 2-3 years of Experience with Project Management