Part 1: Maximising Returns with Margin Trading, by Mr Chawla Vikramjit Singh (Assistant Manager, Margin Financing)
Investors and traders across the world have long used Margin Accounts as a leveraging tool to capture greater upside in stock prices and trending markets. As margin trading has its specific risks and features, it is important to understand how it can be used in trading and the instances when it is best employed. Find out more at this seminar.
- What is Margin Trading? - Why use Margin Accounts? - When do we use Margin Accounts? - How to trade using Margin Accounts? - Steps to opening, funding and maintaining your Margin Account.
Investors can bring along their shareholding statements and we will explain how your shares can be utilised for margin trading.
Part 2: Simplify Your Trades with POEMS 2.0 by Nicholas Kee (Branch Manager)
- Trade Shares, ETFs, CFDs, Forex, Futures and more over 14 global exchanges with just a single log in
- Utilise Advanced Order Types such as Stop Limit & Limit If Touched Orders for various asset classes* (*Order Types differ across asset classes)
- Stay alerted with Live Order Notifications
- Effortless customisation with our Suite of Widgets
- Synchronised with POEMS Mobile
Availability for this seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis.
For enquiries, please contact us at 6812 1577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Nicholas Kee – Branch Manager (Marine Parade)
Nicholas has been with Phillip Securities since 2013 and is the current Branch Manager of Marine Parade. A financial professional with in-depth expertise in a broad range of financial assets, Nicholas has over 6 years of experience in the wealth management industry. He has analyzed and marketed a broad range of financial solutions that are catered to retail clients; including but not limited to, Shares, CFDs, Unit Trusts, Insurance and ETFs. He strives to support clients and guide them on their financial journey.
Friday, 26 Jan, 2018
Phillip Investor Centre (Marine Parade)
80 Marine Parade Central #01-782 Singapore, 440080