Having a website / app doesn't work if people don't know about it.
💡 It doesn’t do any good if:
- Visitors have a hard time finding your website.
- Visitors find it difficult to access your website.
- Visitors are thrown off by how your website looks.
- Potential visitors are not exposed to your website.
In today's noisy world, getting people to notice you is becoming significantly tougher. As more and more websites/apps are being created everyday, how do you stand out from the crowd?
This is exactly what this workshop will be focusing on. Whether you are launching a new website or looking to create awareness of your existing one, join us for an incredible time of sharing and learning together where we’ll be covering 4 key areas that will help your website stand out and gain the visibility it deserves.
⏰ Session Breakdown:
2) Copywriting & SEO
- Copywriting tips for web
- Publishing regular content to drive SEO.
- Basics to SEO (creating metatags, content keywords, backlinks)
- Practical tools to measure current SEO
3) Tech [30 min]
- Different types of website formats
- Designing for and optimizing websites for mobile & web
- Data structure/server scalability
4) Web Design
- UI Design - framework (How it looks)
- UX (How it flows)
- Examples of Good fonts, good colour
- Practical tools to help with web design
5) Social Media & Ad Buying
- Why is social important for websites?
- Ways to drive social audience to website (ads, campaigns, content)
- Basics to ad buying
- Practical tools to use for social media & ad buying (research, scheduling tools)
6) Analytics & Tracking
- Understanding conversions and metrics
- Leveraging on OpenMinds Tools for better understanding of metrics
- Facebook Pixel usage
- Other tools to gain practical insights about your website
This workshop is a collaboration between BEAM and Openminds Resources with the goal of bringing high quality learning resources to entrepreneurs and marketers, and to provide a platform for participants to reconnect, collaborate, and support each other.
⭐️ About OpenMinds Resources:
OpenMinds is a marketing technology firm that assists brands and startups in online positioning, digital analytics, training, consultancy, technology development. Since 2012, it has worked with brands across various industry sectors including retail, technology, pharmaceutical, banking, finance, education, property development, F&B and more across APAC and Europe through their offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong. OpenMinds is also seen speaking at various marketing and entrepreneurship events for organizations, universities and corporations including Maxis, IJM, Groupon, SWIFT, Sime Darby, Microsoft and more. Their growth and expertise has received features from various media including The Star, Malaysia SME, Focus Malaysia, The Edge, Asian Entrepreneur Magazine, Astro, CapitalTV, and is on BFM’s panel as a digital media consultant for various shows.
Saturday, 25 Nov, 2017
OpenSpace by OpenMinds Resources
78B, Jalan SS 15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor,