Razer to buy out e-payments platform MOL for S$81m
SINGAPORE: Gaming lifestyle company Razer plans to fully acquire e-payments platform MOL, it said in a press release on Monday (Apr 23).
The company, which currently holds a 34.9 per cent stake in MOL, plans to buy out the remaining 65.1 per cent for about US$61m (S$81 million).
"This acquisition ...
Dell's Barton George introduced four new Developer Edition mobile workstations shipping with Ubuntu. First is the Precision 3530 available now starting at $942 followed by the Precision 5530, 7530, and 7730 models "coming soon."
The post Dell has a new Developer Edition mobile workstation with Ubuntu, three more soon appeared first on Digital Trends.